The relentless pursuit of innovation and improvement plays an important role in the development of our company. In order to respond to the needs of the market while keeping up with new technologies, PARIFEX has a department entirely dedicated to R & D.
The R&D department is composed of:
- The R & D team consists of 8 engineers, who take on the roles of Designer, Architect, Analyst, Developer, Tester, … for the study of new functionalities.
- The support team :
- One engineer for client technical support (maintenance, telemaintenance, after-sale services)
- Two technicians for field tests and validation of the different versions (technicians assigned mainly to production tasks and after-sales service).
- The certification team :
- Is made up of part of the R & D team and the Support team.
The Research and Development Department is composed of engineers with expertise in the following areas:
- IT Project Management
- Image processing
- Data point cloud processing
- Online learning method
- Artificial neural network
- C++ development
- Electronics for embedded systems
- Linux architecture and ARM processor
- Microcontroller architecture
- DSP architecture
- Electronic designs
- Uncertainty calculation
The R & D team at PARIFEX works on a daily basis to improve and develop innovative and high-performance solutions.
MAIN MISSIONS :
- Technology watch (studies and tests of new technologies)
- Development of new technical solutions and other functionalities
- Customized product development
- Adaptation of products according to customer constraints and requirement
The R & D team is thus able to respond responsively to the multiple needs of its customers around the world.
PARIFEX SOLUTIONS ARE MODULAR AND SCALABLE BASED ON THE NEED OF THE CUSTOMER AND LEGAL / ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRAINTS.
PARIFEX therefore has a strong knowledge of the constraints and issues necessary for the certification of new system.
Indeed, having the new developed devices certified is also one of the tasks of the R & D Unit.
They thus take care of the whole process of certification, from the tests to the writing of the documentation:
Thus, in order to carry out the tests necessary for the validation of the theoretical results and the approval for certification, the R & D unit performs:
The support team (two technicians) helps for organizing and conducting laboratory and road tests during certification period.